Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

my revolution has begun

went to do all the testing to get put on my medically supervised diet today and it all looks kosher. so if tomorrow's final visit with the doc goes well then wednesday i will be on a new diet. all shakes for 2 weeks then 3 shakes and then either a protein bar or soup for my other 2 meals. it'll be hard work to reprogram every bad eating habit into a good one, but i'm so sick and tired all the time and i know it's because i'm a huge fat cow...
but on the upside my metabolism is kick ass!!! who knew, this is why i probably don't weigh 500 pounds by now. i mean, i should, the way i eat. and i sit on my butt all day working at the computer. but now i venture into healthy eating habits, vegtables, fruits, lean meats, and whole grains. i find myself anxious, nervous, and on the look out for my old self to avoid all attempts of me sabatoging me. watch out old self u r going down, ya fat bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment