Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Flu Year!!!

first i'd like to thank the rain showing up right around midnight so all the jack holes with their fireworks couldn't light them, thank you rain, take a bow. now i'd like the rain to stop, since it's been going for almost 8 hours now and my dog won't pee in it. she literally sniffs everywhere, shakes off her coat, comes in the house and pees on the carpet near the door. she'll pee in snow, but not rain. she's such a goofy girl.

my aches and pains are not as bad, but i'm throwing up snot now. but good new it's clear and white, so no infection. bad news is of course it hurts like hell to puke up snot, so my throat is on fire. plus, i pee myself a little when i sneeze real hard, puke, or just laugh to the point i can't breathe. so i have to have protection on all day today so i don't pee all over the furniture. i feel so old. this is all my kid's fault, i gave birth to her all naturally and they cut me so i wouldn't tear which weakened the muscles. i am doing those excerises for my vagina, but it's helped little. i'm not even 40 and i'm back in stupid diapers.

happy fracking new year to me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment