Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

test results bad

well the doctor's nurse call at 9am yesterday and my head has been spinning every since. my right balance side is weak there might be a growth in my brain interferring with how it is working. they are sending my paperwork to the hospital and they would call me either yesterday (which they didn't) or monday to schedule an MRI with dye ASAP!!!

Nothing like freaking me out! I had an Aunt die from brain cancer at 47. She was falling over for no reason too. If I had a healthy family history I wouldn't be worried, but my family is NOT the healthy type. My Mom, and 2 of her sisters all died before or at age 50. Two of her other sisters have battled breast cancer and her only brother had a stroke in his 40's. The family is genetically unsound.

So I get to spend the whole weekend with my stomach tied in a knot. I hate to wait. Then I gotta schedule the test and then wait for the results. This is so frustrating. I wish they could just expedite the whole process. Do you have to cut my head open or not????

No comments:

Post a Comment