Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

MRI tomorrow morning

I get my MRI with contrast tomorrow morning at 8am. I'm anxious, scared, nervous. I've not been sleeping and unfortunately, i've been comforting myself by cramming halloween candy into my mouth at a furious pace. I got to stop using food as an emotional safety blanket. I can't afford to get any fatter. And I'd been doing so good, I'd dropped 15 pounds, but I think I've got it almost all back now.

It could be Wednesday of next week before I have the results.
I wish there was a way to reduce the waiting when it comes to medical testing. It took 2 days to just process the paperwork and insurance crap.
When there's a suspected life altering brain "growth" you'd think they'd rush it. Ugh, I'm so tired of waiting!!!!

It's my brain and I want it scanned now!

No comments:

Post a Comment