Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

oh, how the night went into the crapper

night started well. we headed to physical therapy for gab and the car stalled in the parking lot. i got an unexpected check in the mail to boost the bank account. we ate at kfc. we were laughing. all was well. we went to the grocery store. i had to potty. i set my purse on the floor and when i picked it up, some yucky mold like substance got all over my clothes, hands, legs, and it was gross.

an employee tried to help me clean it up, but i think my clothes are ruined. and from here then night gets worse. gab gets hiccups towards the end of the grocery trip and some huge guy decides to scare her out of them the same time i decide to scare her out of them. so she gets boo yelled at her from me (behind her) and this strange man (in front of her) and the other people in the dairy aisle start laughing, but gab is freaked out to say the least.

we get home and i take sophie upstairs so i can change and distract her while gab hauls in the groceries. gab screams there is broken glass and to keep sophie upstairs. gab set the salsa on the stove and it fell out of the bag and broke all over the floor. she says it is cleaned up. i come downstairs, barefoot, and promptly find, with my left heel some glass. between my bleeding, gab having a melt down (and her hiccups disappeared during the melt down) and the dog trying to eat the glass, i can say monday night SUCKS!!!

i'm going to shower, band aid my foot, and go to bed early. i pray tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment