Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Playing and Losing

Easter was a non event. Holidays aren't the same with the kid all grown up.
I had my nieces over the weekend and took them to a Columbus Crew Soccer game.
They really liked it.
I had no idea what was going on.
Soccer to me was always just an excuse for my brother's to kick me.
I told them I was just watching the pretty boys run around.
They thought that was funny.

The kid is back at the dorms.
I'm back to work.
And I'm back to waiting on a man!

Why do I do this to myself?
It's like I enjoy the pain or something.
I want love but I pick the worst men to give it to me.
This one constantly talks about putting his seed me.
And how he'd love me to carry his child.
I'm confused, because he tells me he likes the idea of me being pregnant with his child,
but he doesn't want me to get actually pregnant!

I sure can pick him!

He's an alpha male which I love that, but he's another one that toys with me.
He enjoys that I want him and he controls when I get him.
We've not had sex for almost a week and a half now.
He's got kids at home, a busy job, a hectic schedule
and I have all this time to just sit around and think about him.

I'm on my own way too much.
But at least this one gives me orgasms!

No comments:

Post a Comment