Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pictures are Worth It

well, my latest and greatest sexual adventure is going well.
he comes over about 2 times a week.
we have sex, i sometimes get multiple orgasms, i at least get one,
but he always aims to please.
we are even taking dirty pictures of ourselves.
for our own pleasure of course.

i sprained my lower back by over exerting it.
and i'm sure slipping in the bath tub didn't help.
so i'm on muscle relaxers and pain killers.
i've been high as a kite all week.
i'm being very careful now to ween myself off them.
my lower back is popping and cracking like crazy.
now the pain is dull and throbbing whereas before it was sharp and stabbing pain.
i like to think that is progress.

next week i'm taking a couple of vacation days.
going to get my nieces and we are going to go see a soccer game.
i hope they like it.

here's hoping next week brings me health and more orgasms!

No comments:

Post a Comment