Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

why does she do that?

my kid and i are walking the dog and she starts rattling off all this information about snakes.
burmese pythons have sharp teeth.
water mocassin babies have yellow tipped tails.
etc. etc. etc.

turns out she couldn't sleep last night so she watched animal planet.

she knows i hate snakes.
why does she do that?
she has filled my head up now with all kinds of snake images
and it's making me sick to my stomach.
i asked her repeatedly to stop.
i'm going to have to move to ireland, where it is snake free!

i hate being so open to suggestion.
i think she is an evil genious out to drive me even crazier so she can collect my life insurance.

now i'm going to have snake dreams tonight.
no matter how hard i try to switch those dreams off, the snakes keep popping up.
great, now i'm not going to sleep tonight.
lovely!!!
evil, my kid is evil!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment