Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

another ache to add to the monday pain

i slept on my shoulder wrong saturday into sunday. i could not find the proper otc med and/or ice/heat combo to make it better. so i thought, i will sleep on my right side instead of my left. it started out okay, but this morning i woke up on the sore shoulder. i am a left side sleeper! isn't weird how you sleep on a certain side of the bed (right for me) and then you sleep in a certain position (left side) without even thinking about it?!

when i was young i slept on my stomach all the time, but being pregnant at 17 broke me of that and ever since i've slept on my left side. it doesn't matter what sleeping position i start in, i wake up on my left side and i'm right handed so it makes no sense to me at all. so my shoulder hurts and aches, like i need another pain on top of my usual fms ones.

i am beginning to smell like icy hot even when i don't have any one. icy hot, ben gay, therma care patches, and ice packs when those don't work. i am on savella and it has helped a little, but when i hurt, nothing helps and it just sucks, plus it is a Monday!

but thus is my life and it could be worse, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment