Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

This is the Winter that Never Ends

It goes on and on my friends this is the winter that never ends...

More snow tomorrow, brutal winds, freezing temps, and overcast skies, yup, it may be officially spring, but winter didn't get the memo.

My kid's sinuses are infected.
I got a migraine.
As the winter drags on so does the sickness.

I saw on a local news web site that people are depressed over the weather, really, duh, what clued you in on that.
I have not only noticed the overall depression hanging like a dark wet blanket over everyone,
but people are MEAN right now!

No one is smiling, people aren't saying excuse me, or holding open doors for others.

I've seen more people snap at others for no reason at stores in the past 2 weeks then the past few years.
I knew extended hot weather could make people cranky and agressive but I didn't know cold weather could do that.

I'm ready to put on some flip flops, walk some laps, and drink some lemonade, but until winter decides to release it's stangle hold on Ohio I'm out of luck.

I think I've slept more the past 5 months then my entire life.
The sun, when it does shine, seems like such a strange thing and it hurts my eyes.
If i get any paler I will become transperant.

I think that concludes my winter sucks rant for now.

I can't wait to rant about how hot it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment