Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Miracle Day

Today a miracle happened many years ago in a land far away and to some people this miracle seems like science fiction;
Jesus after being dead 3 days arose and walked, talked, and tought, then after 3 days he rose up to heaven into the clouds.

I am a Christian. I believe Jesus was the Messiah, the Son of God.
There are days I don't feel worthy of his or God's love.
There are days I feel like he's right beside me comforting me with the Holy Ghost.
I do know the world today is torn and full of doubt, evil, and harm.
But as long as there are believers in God the world is not lost to us yet.

This may seem silly but I love being a Christian.
I love bacon and if I were jewish or muslim I wouldn't be allowed to eat it.
And my love for bacon is a lot like my Love for God and Jesus,
I can't explain it, this love I have for a bacon, how it excites me with its smell and taste.
It is like loving God and Jesus, you have to experience it for yourself, it cannot be force fed to you or explained to you.

I truly believe each person's relationship with God is their own and cannot be dictated by others.

So if you believe or not, think today, what would be a miracle to you?
have you ever seen a miracle?
have you ever heard or seen something that shouldn't exist or be happening?

I think today is a great time to reflect on how you feel about your life and this world.
And to see how you can be a blessing to everyone you meet.

I smile and wave to everyone I meet.
I like to believe the best in everyone.
Even on my more bi-polar days I try to be friendly to those I meet.
I don't succeed all the time, but I think the effort is worth it.

Happy Miracle Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment