Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Internet took a nap this morning

wow, my internet went down for like 20 minutes. i was in a panic. i was thinking i forgot to pay the bill. i was going to have to drive into the office. then it just came back, after turning everything off and unplugging the cable from the wall for 30 seconds and then rebooting. i can't function without the internet. i miss it. i work from home using it three days a work. i google everything!!!! the internet has become an extremely critical piece of my life. my dad doesn't have it, so i know you can live without it, but not when you're a computer programmer, that just doesn't work!!!

friday got even worse. scott never showed or facebooked me to tell me he wasn't going to show. so i got really depressed and wee bit angry at him. i just want him to follow through. if he tells me he's coming over then come over, even if it's a minute! or at least facebook me and tell me you can't make it. he frustrates the crap out of me. i ignored him intentionally when i saw him out saturday working on his car, i wouldn't even make eye contact with him or his little bunny. i did send the kid up there to ask about when we are switching titles on the car and he said he'd come down and talk about it later. i told my kid to not hold her breath cause you can't believe a word out of his mouth. he's a liar and cheater. i know all that and i still want him to fuck me. i figure his sperm is the best shot i got at getting pregnant. he's already got 7 kids so i know he's loaded and fully able to produce a child. and he's not a bad guy, he's just a selfish irresponsible snake in the grass and aren't most men that have that many kids with 6 different women always like that. i don't want to marry him, i just want him to help me reproduce. much more fun then a sperm bank or a turkey baster

well i think my ignoring him bothered him, so he came down twice on sunday while she was home and we screwed around again. this time there was penetration though, so that's progress. he says there's things he wants to do to me that he doesn't think i'm ready for. he is rough and dominate. that's different for me. usually with sex i'm the aggressive one. so it's nice to let him be the boss. but i am breaking my one rule, letting a man have control over me or dominion so to say. but when he touches me the world exists in only one plane and there's only one thought and it's so amazing and beautiful the way i can just feel him in me and on me. like heaven!!! and he smells so good and tastes wonderful. i want to lick every hairy inch of his sexy beastness. but i digress.

the car switch over takes place saturday nov. 12th. he's worried if the kid wrecks the car i won't give him the rest of the money on dec. 16th. he's really been screwed over in the past by some women and i'm sure he's done his fair share of screwing women over too. i told him that wouldn't be his fault and i'd pay the rest of the money even if she wrecked it. i am a woman of my word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment