Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

completion

the move is officially over. the keys and garage door opener were handed in yesterday afternoon. now i got to wait to see how much it's going to cost me for "damage" which is another way of saying "we can tell you lived in the place" i hope it's not too much or it could seriously wreck some x-mas plans, but oh well, shit happens.

still got crap in the garage that needs put away. i'd like to be able to park in the garage by sunday. i hate parking outside, it's such a pain. i had to scrape the windows the other day. i do not like to do that. and my car is really old, so it needs babied to keep running. i cannot afford a car payment at the moment.

got our harry potter tickets for the ultra screen on sunday. but i didn't know my kid had a 1pm call in. she's going to ask at her saturday shift if they would please not need her. i told her i'm going to harry potter with or without her. sorry, but tickets bought online are non-refundable!

i have a bruise under my left big toe nail! must have dropped something on it or stubbed it while moving. i don't really remember anything major hitting my foot, but when moving at a frenzied pace you kinda suck it up and keep going. it really has bothered me the last couple of days tho, makes shoes hard to wear. it's a big bruise too, hope i don't lose my toe nail. i've done that before, my thumb, when i was little, and it's too gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment