Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Powerless in Ohio

a little after 5pm yesterday the power went out and did not come back until 7:30 this morning. I learned multiple things from this power outage -

1 - sleeping with windows open causes Sophie the Puggle to bark, growl, jump and be a pain in my ass over every little thing, it's 2am people go to BED!!!

2 - my now adult daughter is a big baby, she whines, whimpers, fusses, and cries. i thought i was going to have to change her underwear when it looked like we were going to get a tornado

3 - my boyfriend is an inattentive jackass, i texted him a simple question regarding if the hot water heater was electric to know if i could take a shower since i was sticky and sweaty from walking 2 miles and he still hasn't replied

4 - i am my own best friend, i walked 2 miles, read my natural light, and entertained myself quite well

our flashlights flash pink and purple and we did some groovy rave dancing with them.
i'm so tired from not having power i'm going to nap frequently today and do absolutely nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment