I have bi-polar disorder II and borderline personality disorder. This is sometimes called being Tri-Polar. I write because it makes me feel better.
Search This Blog
Friday, July 24, 2026
It's a new day, hackers suck
Hello - i lost access to this account due to a hacking attack that forced it to be locked.
i haven't been able to login for 5 years despite emails and logging tickets to gain access over the years.
today I just decided to take a look at the blog and it had a sign in button, i clicked on it and it let me in without a password.
a miracle!!!!
i hate hackers. i work in computers and technology and if your hacking into people's accounts you need to get a job.
i am so happy to have access back. it's a new day.
now will it work tomorrow, who knows.
hope everyone is doing well and all your email, blog, and other computer accounts are unhackable.
Peace out,
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment